Full Moon Hike
Celebrate the full moon with a special evening hike guided by lunar light, led by Appleton staff.
Sunday, July 5
Monday, August 3
Wednesday, September 2
8:30 to 9:30pm
Be sure to wear boots or shoes that are appropriate for hiking in potentially wet and muddy spots or over uneven terrain.
Please note: Participants will be asked to follow Covid-19 related guidelines, including wearing face coverings and maintaining social distance. If you are experiencing symptoms, please do not attend the event.
Space is limited for this event and pre-registration is required.
Registration closes two days prior to the event. If it is within two days and you wish to register, please email email@example.com to find out if there is space remaining.
We will meet at the Farm Offices building.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Please book in advance: All attendees MUST book in advance join a program. Many events sell out so we recommend booking at least two (2) weeks in advance. If you’d like to join a wait list for a event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Confirmations: We do not have physical tickets for our programs. You will receive a confirmation receipt after purchasing the event and we will email you 1-2 days in advance with additional information. There is no need to bring a printed confirmation to class.
- Last minute bookings: If you’re booking your ticket less than 48 hours in advance of a program, we ask that you please email email@example.com to let us know.
- Program Refunds/Cancellations: In the event that a program is cancelled due to severe weather, low enrollment, or other circumstances, we will notify you as soon as possible by email and issue you a full refund within 14 days of the cancellation. If you cannot attend a program as planned, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days prior to the start of the program to receive a full refund or transfer to another date/class. Refunds and/or class transfers will not be granted for registration cancellations placed fewer than 7 days before the start of the program. There are no refunds for missed classes. Appleton Farms reserves the right to change program locations, schedules, or instructors when necessary.
- Where to park: When you arrive at the farm, go right at the fork (towards Farm Offices) and park in the lot next to the Old House / Farm Offices.
- Buy out a class/private classes: Have a group that wants to take a class or program together? We have options to buy out our classes and/or create public private versions. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Directions to the Farm: On 1A South, farm is about two miles south of downtown Ipswich. When you see Presbyterian Church on your right, it’s a little more than a quarter of a mile to the farm entrance, on your right. If you reach downtown Hamilton, you have gone too far. ON 1A North, farm is about four miles north of downtown Hamilton. When you see Entering Ipswich sign on your left, it’s about a quarter of a mile to the farm entrance, on your left. If you reach downtown Ipswich, you have gone too far.