Each Friday during the lunch hour The KITCHEN presents Market Test KITCHEN, a new program designed to allow our community to sample new products and ideas from Boston Public Market vendors. Vendors will bring new products, recipes, seasonally-available produce that they'd like to test and receive feedback from the public.
Take a break from your day and join us to taste something new! Each demo comes with a small sample of food. Market Test KITCHEN is from 12:00-1:00 pm every Friday unless noted.
Please RSVP so we can provide enough samples for everyone!
Vendors and Topics:
- Friday, May 11 | Food Cares Boston Urban Market will create new recipes using new spring veggies.
- Friday, May 18 | Mother Juice is launching new healthy products on their menu! Test and taste their newest creations.
- Friday, May 25 | Chestnut Farms will create new favorites for Memorial Day BBQ.
- Friday, June 1 | Nella Pasta will be demoing innovative flavors and shapes with their handmade pasta.
- Friday, June 8 | Boston Smoked Fish will test and demo a brand new menu item - let them know what you think!
- Friday, June 15 | Food Cares Boston Urban Market will create new recipes using spring veggies.
- Friday, June 22 | Stillman's Farms will test and taste new recipes using the latest veggie harvest.
- Friday, June 29 | Appleton Farms will sample their favorite new cheeses and explain how cheese is seasonal too. Tell us which is your favorite cheese!