2nd Annual Gardeners' Gathering
Ready to jump-start your growing season?
The Trustees of Reservations and Growing Places Garden Project invite vegetable gardeners of all skill levels to gather for a Saturday morning to learn and share tips, techniques, and resources for sustainable, organic gardening in North Central Massachusetts. If you have been thinking about becoming a gardener but don’t know where to start, this is the place!
- Come with questions for our gardening pros in the exhibit hall.
- Bring seeds for our seed swap.
- Learn something new at our workshops on soil care, raised bed gardening, and more!
Click here to RSVP!
9AM – 12:30PM – Gardeners’ Open House
Get your questions answered and bounce around ideas with gardening gurus:
- Growing Places Garden Project
- Integrated Pest Management
- Lindell Avenue & Gateway Park Community Gardens
- Seed Swap: Share Some, Sow Some
- Water Conservation: Rain Barrels
- New Addition: Gallery Exhibition by Ellen Hoverkamp, whose work is featured in Natural Companions by Ken Druse, one of Martha Stewart's favorite gardening books
9:30 – 10:45AM – 2 concurrent workshops:
A. Exploring Soils in the Garden
11:15AM – 12:30PM – 2 concurrent workshops:
C. Water Conservation/Rain Gardens
D. Raised Bed Gardening