Winter Trails Day
UPDATE: Due to snow conditions, we've postponed Winter Trails Day to Saturday, February 1. Think snow!
Winter Trails Day is part of the "Winter Feels Good" campaign to get people outside to exercise in the winter. The object? Enjoying the wonderful winter outside!
A special half-price trail fee will be offered, free learn-to-ski lessons, free 2-hour Nordic snowshoe or ski use (limited numbers), guided winter woods snowshoe hike, wax and ski fit clinic, and more.
- 10:30–11:30AM: Free cross-country ski lessons will be offered to beginners – a great opportunity to get a free lesson in a relaxed atmosphere
- 11–11:30AM: Waxing and ski fit clinic
- 11–1PM: Winter woods snowshoe hike
- 11:30AM–1:30PM: Ski fit testing station open for all
- 1:30–2:30PM: Free cross-country ski lessons, as requested
New this year!
Notchview has a café with soup, sandwiches, and baked goods.
Notchview has limited skis available for use. For additional rentals please contact: Berkshire Outfitters 413.743.5900, The Arcadian Shop 413.637.3010, or Plaine's 413.499.0294.