Coronavirus Notice: The Inn at Castle Hill has delayed our spring opening until May 5. If you have a reservation prior to May 5, our Innkeeper will contact you to reschedule or refund your stay.
All of the rooms at The Inn at Castle Hill are individually and luxuriously appointed with all the comforts that will make your stay with us an exceptional one. Each room includes:
- king or queen-size bed with Comphy luxury linens
- spectacular views of the marsh and ocean or the woodlands
- original artwork created by local artists available for purchase
- private baths with luxurious amenities
- Frette spa robes and towels
- down pillows
- duvets available
- wireless internet access
- hair dryer
- central air conditioning and heating
- tranquility of no telephones, televisions or radios
- beach bag and towels
Also included in your room rate are:
- a full breakfast with fresh pastries, our own house-made granola, delicious fresh fruit and gourmet coffee in addition to a daily hot breakfast option
- coffee and tea and filtered water available 24 hours in our pantry
- ipads for guest use
- hybrid bicycles available upon request
- complimentary admission to Crane Beach
- beach chairs and umbrellas
- lawn games
And to enhance your stay, we offer the following services for an additional charge:
- Onsite massage available upon request. Available in Higinbotham, Cornelius, Mine, Tatiana, and Florence rooms and the Burnham Suite. If you are staying in one of our other rooms, please call to discuss options.
- Appleton Farms cheese & wine to enjoy on arrival – call or email Inn to pre-order.
*Available in Higinbotham, Cornelius, Mine, Tatiana, and Florence rooms and the Burnham Suite. If you are staying in one of our other rooms, please call or email Inn to discuss options.
Make a Reservation
Symonds is a light and cheery room with aloe colored walls and white linens.
Choate features light avocado-green walls and beautiful matching toile window treatments give it a clean, yet elegant style.
Teller is reminiscent of a ship's cabin with sailing charts, brass lamps and built-in drawers that date from the house's construction in the 1850's.
Wonderful brown toile wallpaper and an antique, tiger-maple "quing" bed (slightly larger than a queen, a little bit smaller than a king) highlight this second floor room.
Clean lines and lovely Jacobean fabrics characterize this light, second floor corner room.
Florence, with two window seats overlooking the marshes and Atlantic Ocean, has sky blue colored walls, dark wood furnishings to create a "beach-cottage" feeling.
Sitting on the window seat in the bedroom of Burnham, guests may take in the woodlands of Castle Hill.
With two windows looking onto the marsh and the ocean and a fireplace (non-working) flanked by windows overlooking the woodlands of Castle Hill, Miné is another favorite of our guests.
The largest of all of our rooms, Higinbotham is a wonderful escape on the third floor with windows overlooking the marsh and ocean, the woodlands and the stunning Italianate farm buildings below the inn.
Upon walking into Cornelius, guests are met by a most spectacular view of the Great Marsh and Atlantic Ocean.