2017 Camping Season
March 6: Reservations open for May 5 – June 22
March 13: Reservations open for June 23 – July 27
March 20: Reservations open for July 28 – September 7
March 27: Reservations open for September 8 – October 22
Make your reservation now >
*A reservation link will be made available as booking dates open. Reservations open at 7AM on each of the aforementioned dates.
Reservation System Operation
All reservations are made on a first come first serve basis. Reservations are not complete (i.e. sites are not officially reserved) until the transaction has been fully processed. There are four steps in the transaction process:
- Enter Contact Information
- Select Date(s)
- Select Camp Site
- Submit Payment
The Trustees are committed to making the reservation process as fair as possible for all members of the public. Please be mindful that, due to increasing demand and limited camp sites, reservations are made very quickly.
|Per Weeknight (1 night, Mon–Thurs)
||$28/$35 per night
||$24/$30 per night
|Per Weekend (2 nights, Fri–Sat or Sat–Sun)
||$60/$75 per two nights
||$56/$70 per two nights
Please note: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Columbus Day weekends are minimum 3-night bookings.
- Site fees include 4 campers and 2 vehicles.
- $5 per night per extra person. 8 people limit per site (excluding children 4 and under).
- $6 per extra car.
- Group Site - Sites 26 A,B,C – is available for group reservations from February 1 – March 4. Beginning March 7, these sites will become available online on a first come first basis. Please call for group reservation details.
Tully Lake check-in time is at 2PM and check-out time is 12Noon.
When reservations open, here are a few things to remember:
- To make your reservation online you must use a credit card (American Express, Visa, or MasterCard).
- Trustees Members receive 20% off their site fees for one site per reservation. You must have our member discount code to save 20% off your reservation. To retrieve the member discount code, click here.
- A minimum stay of two nights is required for weekends
- A minimum stay of three nights is required for Holiday Weekends including: Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, and Columbus Day.
- Campsites are booked on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only one reservation per transaction.
- There is a two site maximum per transaction.
- Campsites may be rented for no more than 14 consecutive days.
- Visit our FAQ page for more information
- Download the campground map (pdf).
Group Camping Policy
- Any private group reserving 3 sites or more is entitled to a 10% discount on site fees on weekends and a 15% discount on weekdays.
- Any charitable group or non-profit organization is entitled to a 10% discount on weekends and a 20% discount on weekdays on site fees for any number of sites.
Note: Group discounts apply to the Group Site only (Site 26A,B,C). Group site reservations must be made between February 1 – 28. Please call to make camping arrangements
- Visitors that do not arrive or call 978.249.4957 by 8PM on the first day of their reservation are not eligible for a refund and are not guaranteed their site.
- For cancellations made 7 days or less before arrival, no refunds are given.
- For cancellations made more than 7 days before arrival, one day’s site fee (per reserved site) and a $20 processing fee will be kept and the remainder may be refunded or credited to another reservation for that season only.
- For cancellations made 14 days or more before arrival, a $20 processing fee will be kept and the remainder will be refunded or credited towards a different reservation in that season only.
Have questions? Read our Reservation FAQs.
Explore the Campsites >>