We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy amidst the coronavirus outbreak. We know everyone is anxious to get out camping as we are just as anxious to open our gates and welcome everyone back to Tully.
Due to the Massachusetts re-opening plan we are not allowed to open the campground at this time. Campgrounds will be allowed to open in stage 2 which is at minimum in 3 weeks depending on the Covid-19 case rates going down. With this information we are postponing the opening of Tully Lake Campground to July 1, 2020 in hopes that we will not need to postpone the date again.
If you have a reservation between May 22nd and June 30th, your reservation will be cancelled, and you will be issued a refund to the card that you booked with.
Before our opening we will be sending out our finalized Covid-19 plan on how we will be opening and operating the campground to keep campers and staff healthy and safe. This will be emailed out to all campers with reservations and posted on our website once it is finalized. The reservation system will open back up for reservations on Monday June 1st to make any new reservations between July 1st to October 12th. If you have previously made a reservation after July 1st your reservation is not affected.
We appreciate everyone's understanding and hope everyone stays safe and healthy. We know how important it is to get outside, get exercise, and connect with nature in challenging times, and we look forward to being able to open the campground for everyone to enjoy safely.
Please email email@example.com with and questions you may have.
2020 Camping Season
TBD - October 12th
March 2: Reservations open for May 1 – June 18
March 9: Reservations open for June 19 – July 23
March 16: Reservations open for July 24 – August 27
March 23: Reservations open for August 27 – October 12
Reservations open online each day at 7AM.
Daily camping Memorial Day Weekend, May 22 to September 13.
Weekends only September 18 to October 12.
Events & Programs
There’s always something going on at Tully Lake Campground; boat tours, history walks, nature presentations, family adventures and kids activities to name a few. Call or email the campground to see if there are any scheduled programs happening, or to request a certain program or activity. Also, be sure to check out our event listings online.
Check-in Time / Check-Out Time
Check-in: 2PM, Check-out: 12Noon
Have questions about camping at Tully? Read our Camping FAQs.
Rentals and Other Fees
- Firewood: $10
- Ice: $2.50 / bag
- Disc Golf Rental: $5
- Mountain Bike Rentals: $20/day
- Canoe & Kayak Rentals:
For the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests, we ask you to please respect the following regulations when you visit Tully Lake Campground:
- Pets are allowed and must be kept on leash and cleaned up after. Owners must present a copy of proof of rabies vaccination.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- No more than two 4-person tents and one tarp/screen tent is allowed per site.
- An adult must accompany all campers under the age of 18.
- Quiet hours are between 10PM and 7AM.
- Please no portable electronic devices that can be heard from neighboring sites
- Firewood is available for sale. To eliminate the spread of infectious insects and diseases to trees, we no longer allow wood from home.
- Collection of dead loose wood from the ground IS allowed, removing live trees and branches is NOT.
- Swimming and wading IS allowed at the camper’s own risk.
- Food should not be left at sites unattended. Please bring locking storage or bring food back to your vehicle when not at your site.
- Dishes must be washed at the outside sinks at the comfort station, not in the lake or at sites.
- The possession of firearms, or other projectile firing devices is prohibited (pellet guns, bows, etc.)