2019 Camping Season
March 4: Reservations open for May 3 – June 20
March 11: Reservations open for June 21 – July 25
March 18: Reservations open for July 26 – September 5
March 25: Reservations open for September 6 – October 20
Events & Programs
There’s always something going on at Tully Lake Campground; boat tours, history walks, nature presentations, family adventures and kids activities to name a few. Call or email the campground to see if there are any scheduled programs happening, or to request a certain program or activity. Also, be sure to check out our event listings online.
Check-in Time / Check-Out Time
Check-in: 2PM, Check-out: 12Noon
Have questions about camping at Tully? Read our Camping FAQs.
Rentals and Other Fees
- Firewood: $10
- Ice: $2.50 / bag
- Disc Golf Rental: $5
- Mountain Bike Rentals:
- 1-hour rental $15
- 2-hour rental $25
- 4-hour retnal $40
- Dawn to dusk $80
- Sunday – Thursday (non-holidays) 3PM-Dusk $15
- Canoe & Kayak Rentals:
- 2-hour rental $25
- 4-hour rental $40
- 1-day rental $60
- 2-day rental $100
- 3-day rental $130
- 5-day rental $200
- Sunday – Thursday: Twilight Rate (non-holidays) 4–Dusk $15/members, $20/nonmembers
For the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests, we ask you to please respect the following regulations when you visit Tully Lake Campground:
- Pets are allowed and must be kept on leash and cleaned up after. Owners must present a copy of proof of rabies vaccination.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- No more than two 4-person tents and one tarp/screen tent is allowed per site.
- An adult must accompany all campers under the age of 18.
- Quiet hours are between 10PM and 7AM.
- Please no portable electronic devices that can be heard from neighboring sites
- Firewood is available for sale. To eliminate the spread of infectious insects and diseases to trees, we no longer allow wood from home.
- Collection of dead loose wood from the ground IS allowed, removing live trees and branches is NOT.
- Swimming and wading IS allowed at the camper’s own risk.
- Food should not be left at sites unattended. Please bring locking storage or bring food back to your vehicle when not at your site.
- Dishes must be washed at the outside sinks at the comfort station, not in the lake or at sites.
- The possession of firearms, or other projectile firing devices is prohibited (pellet guns, bows, etc.)