Discover real camping adventures in the North Quabbin Region of Central Massachusetts – just 1.5 hours from Boston and Springfield!
Tully Lake Campground will begin taking reservations at 7AM on Monday, March 2 for the 2015 camping season. This year we’re excited to announce new spring and fall promotions:
Receive a 50% discount on your 3rd night when you book 3 consecutive nights AND receive a FREE 4-hour boat rental. Valid May 15 – June 14 & September 11- October 19, Fri-Sun only.
Receive a 50% discount on your 3rd night when you book 3 consecutive weeknights AND receive a FREE 4-hour boat rental. Valid June 15 – July 2 & August 24 – September 11, M-Th only.
**NOTE: Discounts and boat rental passes will be redeemed upon check-in.
2015 Camping Season
Open for weekends from May 15 – October 19
Open for weekdays from June 15 – September 11
March 2: Reservations open for May 15 – June 25
March 9: Reservations open for June 26 – July 23
March 16: Reservations open for July 24 – September 3
March 23: Reservations open for September 4 – October 11
Make your reservation now >
Have questions? Read our Reservation FAQs.
Explore the Campsites >>
Tully Lake Campground is your close-to-home wilderness getaway! A tent-only campground set along the shores of a 200-acre lake in Royalston Massachusetts, Tully Lake Campground showcases the best of New England outdoor recreation. Paddle up the picturesque Tully River, or explore the islands and inlets on the lake. Hike to tranquil overlooks and roaring waterfalls, or mountain bike the 7-mile loop around Long Pond. Fish off the campground banks or lounge in the refreshing shade of towering pine trees.
Feeling adventurous? You can even plan a two-day trip on the 22 mile Tully Trail loop, or practice your geocaching skills. A horseshoe pit, volleyball net, and a nearby disc-golf course round out the family fun at Tully. But don’t wait to reserve, this campground fills up quick!
- Tent-only campground offers a unique getaway in Royalston, Massachusetts.
- Choose from inland and waterfront campsites. We have carts available for hauling your gear to your site (note: no vehicles are allowed on site).
- Bring the entire family – we offer family-oriented programs throughout the season.
- Dogs are welcome, as long as you bring a copy of their rabies vaccination and keep them on-leash only, please.
- Relax by the water or get out on it: Rent canoes, kayaks, fishing poles, GPS, or disc golf equipment.
- Centrally located bathhouse with flush toilets and coin-operated showers available for guest use.
Learn more about the Tully Trail and the Tully Lake Triathlon.
*The Tully Lake Campground is owned by the Army Corps of Engineers and managed by The Trustees of Reservations.