Discover real camping adventures in the North Quabbin Region of Central Massachusetts – just 1.5 hours from Boston and Springfield!
We will have the same staggered system as we did last year, with the opening day of reservations starting on March 4. Reservations will start at 7AM on that Monday morning. Here are the exact details for this seasons reservations:
Reservations open for May 10–June 27
Reservations open for June 28–July 25
Reservations open for July 26–September 8
Reservations open for September 9–October 14
Have questions? Read our Reservation FAQs.
Explore the Campsites >>
Tully Lake Campground is your close-to-home wilderness getaway! A tent-only campground set along the shores of a 200-acre lake in Royalston Massachusetts, Tully Lake Campground showcases the best of New England outdoor recreation. Paddle up the picturesque Tully River, or explore the islands and inlets on the lake. Hike to tranquil overlooks and roaring waterfalls, or mountain bike the 7-mile loop around Long Pond. Fish off the campground banks or lounge in the refreshing shade of towering pine trees.
Feeling adventurous? You can even plan a two-day trip on the 22 mile Tully Trail loop, or practice your geocaching skills. A horseshoe pit, volleyball net, and a nearby disc-golf course round out the family fun at Tully. But don’t wait to reserve, this campground fills up quick!
- Tent-only campground offers a unique getaway in Royalston, Massachusetts.
- Choose from inland and waterfront campsites. We have carts available for hauling your gear to your site (note: no vehicles are allowed on site).
- Bring the entire family – we offer family-oriented programs throughout the season.
- Dogs are welcome, as long as you bring a copy of their rabies vaccination and keep them on-leash only, please.
- Relax by the water or get out on it: Rent canoes, kayaks, fishing poles, GPS, or disc golf equipment.
- Centrally located bathhouse with flush toilets and coin-operated showers available for guest use.
Learn more about the Tully Trail and the Tully Lake Triathlon.
*The Tully Lake Campground is owned by the Army Corps of Engineers and managed by The Trustees of Reservations.