Reservation Information - Dunes Edge Campground
Camping Season and Reservations
2018 Dunes Edge Camping Season
Open from May 17, 2019 to September 28, 2019.
You can make reservations as few as one day in advance.
Same-day reservations cannot be taken.
Open sites will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
2019 Camping Rates
Basic tent site: $49/night
Electric site: $61/night
Water and electric site: $64/night
*Our electric is predominantly 20 amp.
*No air conditioners or generators are to be operated in the campground.
Sites rates are based on 4 adults or one family per site.
Extra adults are $10 per night per site. Limit 6 adults per site.
Only one vehicle is allowed per site.
No open/wood fires allowed, Charcoal and propane only.
Pets are allowed: Leashed, cleaned up after, not left unattended.
Dunes Edge check-out time is 11AM and check-in time is after 12Noon.
Important information for 2018
To enhance visitor experience we have added 20-amp electric to 21 of our sites. The following sites have been changed from basic tent sites to 20-amp electric sites:
42, 43, 43B, 44, 45, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 84A, 85, 86, 87, 88, 94, 95 and 96
Dunes Edge Reservation Information:
- Make your reservation online using a credit card (American Express, Visa, MasterCard or Discover)
- For the period between June 26th and Labor Day, a minimum stay of 7 days is required for reservations made prior to March 1st.
- Reservations for shorter stays during this time period will be taken beginning March 1st
- A minimum stay of two nights is required for weekends in the off season
- Deposit for reservations is 80% of the total fee. Trustees members receive a 20% discount upon check-in. For more information on becoming a member click here.
- Campsites are booked on a first-come, first-served basis
- Only one reservation per transaction (multiple sites OK)
- Campsites may be rented for no more than 14 consecutive days at a time
- Reservations are site specific, please read descriptions carefully
- For cancellations made 7 days or fewer before arrival, no refunds are given.
- For cancellations made more than 7 days before arrival, one day’s site fee (per reserved site) and a $20 processing fee will be kept. The remainder (if any) will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 14 days or more before arrival, a $20 processing fee will be kept and the remainder will be refunded.
Dunes Edge Rules and Regulations
- When you reserve a site you agree to follow the rules and regulations listed online
Make a reservation online now >>