Camping at Dunes' Edge
For the safety and enjoyment of all of our guests, we ask you to please respect the following regulations when you visit Dunes' Edge Campground:
- Our 2019 season runs from May 17, 2019 to September 28, 2019.
- No air conditioners or generators are to be operated in the campground.
- All tenants must register at the office upon arrival.
- Pets are allowed and must be kept on leash and cleaned up after. Owners must present a copy of proof of rabies vaccination. Pets are not to be left unattended in the campground.
- An adult must accompany all campers under the age of 18.
- Food should not be left at sites unattended. Please bring locking storage or bring food back to your vehicle when not at your site.
- Dishes must be washed at the outside sinks at the comfort station, not at water spigots. Please do not waste water, as it is one of our most precious resources.
- Please recycle! Clear and colored glass, returnable bottles and cans, plastic bottles, aluminum and tin cans, newspapers and magazines. Bins are located behind the office.
- Only one vehicle is permitted at each site. No parking will be provided for extra vehicles.
- Trailered boats are not permitted in the campground.
- Fires are our greatest hazard. No open ground or wood fires are permitted. Charcoal grills with a metal ash pan, camp stoves, gas grill or gas fireplace are required.
- Quiet Hours are observed between 10PM. and 7AM and are strictly enforced. Please be considerate of your neighbors and close rest room doors quietly. Loud radios will not be tolerated at any time. Proper cell phone etiquette is appreciated at all times.
- Speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH.
- Sites must be vacated by 11AM. Upon departure, please leave your site clean for the next camper, (rakes available at the office). Use of facilities after 11AM will be subject to another day’s charge.
- Cutting or breaking of trees and branches is strictly prohibited. Do not dig trenches unless absolutely necessary. If you do, put soil between trench and tent and fill back in upon leaving.
- Behavior not conducive to a family atmosphere will not be tolerated.
- THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EVICT ANYONE WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- Dial 911 for emergencies.
Important information for 2018
To enhance visitor experience we have added 20-amp electric to 21 of our sites. The following sites have been changed from basic tent sites to 20-amp electric sites:
42, 43, 43B, 44, 45, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 84A, 85, 86, 87, 88, 94, 95 and 96