SAVE ON CRANE BEACH ADMISSION IN 2014!
Now Available: The Crane Beach Members-Only Parking Permit Sticker Program. With a Crane Beach parking sticker you'll never have to fumble for cash or wonder where you left your membership card. Just drive on in and enjoy a day at the beach!
The details on this exclusive, members-only benefit:
- You must be a current member of The Trustees to apply for 2014–2015 Crane Beach Parking Permits.
- If your membership is current through August 31, 2014, you can purchase your sticker for just $80 per sticker. If your membership expires before August 31, 2014, you will have to renew your membership and purchase your sticker at the same time here.
- With your parking sticker, you park for no additional charge at Crane Beach all day, every day, for one full year.
(May 1, 2014 – April 30, 2015).
- Individual-level members may purchase one sticker.
- Family-level and Contributing-level members may purchase up to two stickers.
- Supporting, Sustaining, and Sponsor-level Members are entitled to receive up to two stickers at no additional cost with your membership if you request your stickers at the time you make your membership gift. Due to IRS regulations, if you would like another permit (maximum two per membership), you will have to purchase them at $55 each. Receiving a Crane Beach parking permit sticker reduces the tax-deductible portion of your membership gift by $55 per sticker requested.
- Conservation Council, 1891 Society Members, and other members of our leadership giving groups are entitled to receive up to two stickers with your gift. Please call our Advancement Office at 978.921.1944 x8817 for more information.
- When purchasing/requesting 2 stickers note that both vehicles must be registered at the address listed on your membership.
- For those members not wishing to purchase a parking sticker for 2014, summer beach season admission is $10 on weekdays and $20 on weekends.
Ordering your sticker is easy:
1. Order Online: The fastest and easiest way to order your sticker. You can renew your membership at the same time!
2. Call us: 978.921.1944 x1885, Monday–Friday 9AM–5PM; Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Onsite: Renew your membership and purchase a Crane Beach Parking Permit right at the Visitor Services Office at Crane Beach. Open 9AM–5PM