Appleton Farms - Buy a Share
Who's Who – Meet the wonderful people who work at the farm.
CSA Blog – Stay up-to-date with the CSA program by checking out our new blog.
Visit Appleton Farms – Stop by for a visit to the farm!
Appleton Farms operates a 540-member CSA on 24 cultivated acres. At this size, we are one of the largest Community Supported Agriculture programs in New England.
Each fall, we offer our current shareholders first priority for renewing their share. Usually more than 90% of our current shareholders choose to join us for another growing season at the farm. Renewals are completed by the end of the calendar year, so please contact us if you have questions about your renewal. Note that shares are not transferable from one household to another.
2015 CSA Share Prices
Trustees Members: $650.
Important Details About the Wait List
- Once you add your name here to the Wait List, we will offer you a share when your number comes up. We are no longer holding a lottery for new shares.
- Generally, we expect to have about 50-75 new shares to offer each winter. The first households on the waitlist are contacted by email in February. Those interested in signing up are mailed an offer letter and sign up form.
- Households on the Wait List who don't accept a share when offered one will then be deleted from the Wait List.
- Only one submittal per address will be accepted.
- Shares are not transferable from one household/name to another.
- If you'd like to find out where you're household is on the Wait List, please inquire by email at email@example.com. We will respond as quickly as we are able, though we do get quite busy with field work between April and October. Please do not phone us to find out where you are on the Wait List - the farmers are likely out in the fields tending the vegetables!