Trustees reservations are beautiful places with many interesting natural and man-made features.
Sometimes, those features can be hazardous. As a visitor, you assume responsibility for your safety and actions. To help ensure your visit is safe and enjoyable, please:
- Exercise caution and use sound judgment.
- Become familiar with the reservation you plan to visit. Download a trail map and plan your route before you set out.
- Check the weather before heading out.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear. New England weather can change quickly – be prepared!
- Carry necessary supplies, even for a short outing: insect repellent, sunblock, snack food, drinking water, an extra layer.
- Keep a close eye on children and pets.
- Secure your car and leave valuables inside (The Trustees of Reservations are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belonging while visiting a property.)