Green Dogs Etiquette
To help ensure that our visitors’ experience is a quality one, we ask that our dog walkers follow these regulations:
- Dog owners must be able to show an up-to-date rabies tag for their pet(s).
- Dog walkers must have their dogs under control at all times and must not be allowed to approach other visitors unless invited to do so.
- One person may walk no more than two dogs, and the walker must have a separate leash for each dog.
- Do not allow your dog to chase, hunt, or harass people, wildlife, other dogs, or horses.
- Dog walkers must pick up and dispose of their dogs’ wastes.
- Download reservation-specific Green Dogs regulations before your visit.