Give Someone You Know a Gift Membership!
This holiday season, tell someone to get outdoors. With a yearlong membership to the Trustees and more than 100 places to see and experience, they won't be able to stay inside. Know someone who shares your love and support of land conservation and the outdoors? Give them the gift of membership to The Trustees while also helping us to fulfill our mission of protecting and caring for Massachusetts' special places. We rely on the generosity of donors like you to help fulfill our mission and vision and take care of our farms, trails, beaches, and historic homes and landscapes. Did you know we care for more than 100 special places across Massachusetts?
Trustees members enjoy:
- FREE or discounted admission to every Trustees reservation, and our many programs and events across the state.
- FREE copy of The Trustees' Property Guide, a guidebook to our more than 100 reservations – available exclusively to members.
- A year’s subscription to Special Places, our quarterly member magazine.
- Subscription to our monthly e-newsletter, filled with the latest news and updates
- Volunteer opportunities, invitations to special events, and much more!
With a Contributing level membership and higher, your gift recipient will also receive a BONUS GIFT this holiday season: a nifty bamboo utensil kit for life on the go. With a handy carabiner on the back, you can clip and carry a fork, knife, spoon and chopsticks wherever you roam. They're heat and stain resistant, lightweight, strong, and long lasting. Whether for a picnic, a hike, or as a cool alternative to plasticware at lunchtime, these are the perfect addition for a busy lifestyle and our precious planet.
Give a gift Membership Today >>