Great Point Circle
For many of us, Nantucket is Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge. Whether it’s fishing at Great Point or watching birds soar over the bay, Coskata is a place for creating lasting memories. Today, your support of this magnificent landscape has never been more important.
These 1,100 acres of pristine coastline, fragile dunes, playful beaches, and precious wildlife need your leadership to ensure that they remain a place of beauty, solace, inspiration and fun for our children and future generations. Choose from two levels of membership:
- Great Point Circle Supporter: $1,000
- Keeper of the Point: $2,500
As a member of Great Point Circle, you'll join a special group of people who care about protecting Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge and who want to support its care in a meaningful way. You'll also enjoy tours and events that give you a unique, inside look at the work of the Trustees on Nantucket. In addition to regular Trustees membership benefits, you will receive:
- Two (2) oversand vehicle permits
- Two (2) tickets to the Annual Lighthouse Event for Great Point Circle members and four (4) tickets for Keepers of the Point
- A special Great Point Circle membership card and window decal
- Two FREE admission passes to a natural history tour of Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge
- 50% discount on future tours for Great Point Circle members and two guests
- Reciprocal benefits associated with Trustees Giving Societies
All contributions received through the Great Point Circle will be directed towards the Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge and Trustees work on Nantucket.