The Bradley Estate
Boston's Hidden Jewel
Sunday, October 20, 2013 | 11AM–2PM
Please join us! Come meet our exclusive caterers and rental companies, sample farm-to-fork food, and visit our preferred vendors for flowers, invitations, music, photography, specialty linens, transportation, and wedding consultation. BONUS: If you book your wedding within 2 weeks of the show, we'll offer you a $1,000 discount off your special day!
Event attendees will:
- Taste flavorful samples from five hand-selected Boston area caterers who will be on hand to share their professional expertise and offer options for delicious farm-to-fork wedding meals;
- Learn about green wedding options including ways to conserve resources from florists who use biodegradable materials and locally grown flowers;
- Visit with design companies offering invitations printed on recycled paper;
- Meet with the Private Event consultant team from the Bradley Estate to learn how to create the ideal wedding day from the garden ceremony to tented receptions; and,
- Experience The Bradley Estate, deemed a “hidden gem” by WCVB-TV’s Chronicle program and managed by the Trustees of Reservations. It is one of the most beautiful wedding venues available under a 30 minute drive from Boston. Located in a country setting on 90 bucolic acres just a few yards off 128 in suburban Canton, the stately, turn of the century Georgian brick home, designed by noted architect Charles Platt, is isolated from the noise of the nearby highway. Featuring a grand entrance, spacious rooms and elegant wood paneling, the home is surrounded by gorgeous landscaped manicured lawns, rolling farm fields, woodland trails and a scenic pond.
RSVP: Click here to RSVP online or email BradleyEvents@ttor.org by October 14.
Our Private Event Department is happy to answer any questions!
Please give us a call at 978.356.4351 x4022
The Bradley Estate
2468B Washington Street (Route 138 South)
Canton, MA 02021
Get Directions >>