Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra at Castle Hill
with Special Guest Megan Hilty
For the very first time, majestic Castle Hill hosts the Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra. Experience the world-renowned orchestra, and special guest Megan Hilty, like never before—from the spectacular Grand Allée, with its sweeping ocean vistas providing a stunning backdrop. Bring family and friends for this historic night in celebration of The Trustees 125th Anniversary. It will be a truly unforgettable performance!
Saturday, August 6, 2016
Gates open 4PM, Concert 8PM - 10PM
$60 Member General Admission
$75 Non-Member General Admission
*Each adult ticket admits one child 12 or under for free. Each additional child is $25*
*All ticket types are subject to service and handling fees.*
Purchase Tickets Here >>
Trustees Members: Use your Member ID as the promotional code to receive your member discount.
- All tickets are general admission, unless otherwise indicated, and are non-refundable. The event is rain or shine.
- Trustees Members: in order to redeem your discounted ticket type, please select "enter promotional code" at the top right of ticket purchasing, enter your Trustees Member ID to unlock and select "The Trustees Member" concert tickets.
- Each Adult ticket purchased also admits one child 12 or under, free of charge.
- Additional tickets for children 12 or under are available at $25* each for purchase.
- When ordering, please select the total number of children 12 or under that are in your party. For Example: Two adults with three children 12 or under – purchase two adult tickets (any type – member, non-member, or VIP) and then also select two "child 12 or under" tickets and one “additional child 12 or under” ticket to be added to your cart.
- Please print your tickets prior to arrival and have in-hand, or download your tickets via Eventbrite Neon mobile ticketing app when you enter the parking facility.
- Trustees Member ticket holders will receive exclusive access to lawn seating adjacent to the Great House where the Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra stage is positioned. There is a guest capacity for the members lawn. All general admission ticket holders will begin lawn seating on the Grand Allee. All lawn seating this evening for members and general admission ticket holders is offered on a first come first served basis.
PARKING: General Admission tickets
- Parking Ticket ($20*/vehicle) must be purchased along with general admission concert ticket(s).
- Parking is offsite, except for vehicles with valid Accessible plates/placards (see below).
- Complimentary shuttles provided from the parking location to Castle Hill. There is no parking at Castle Hill or Crane Beach for this concert. There is no Trustees member reserved parking at either location for this concert.
- Directions to parking facility will be provided via email prior to the concert.
- Ticket Processing and Security Check will be conducted at the parking facility. All tickets – either printed and in-hand, or available via Eventbrite Neon mobile ticketing app – must be presented at the parking facility.
- The parking lot will open at 3:30PM. The first shuttle with leave at 3:45PM. Please feel free to come prior to the concert start time. There will be pre and post concert entertainment. The last pre-concert shuttle departs the parking lot at 7:15PM, the concert will begin promptly at 8PM.
- Accessible Parking is provided near the Great House on the Castle Hill property in the Chauffer's Lot.
- Only valid, state-issued Accessible plates/placards will be admitted to this lot.
- Accessible Parking tickets ($20*/vehicle) must be purchased along with your concert tickets.
PARKING: VIP tickets
- Parking at reserved Reservoir lot on Castle Hill property is included in the purchase price of VIP tickets. Capacity is limited.
*All ticket prices listed subject to service and handling fees.
*The early bird $20*/vehicle parking fee ends on June 30, 2016. The parking fee as of July 1, 2016 will be $25*/vehicle.
What is my Promotional Code?
Your Promotional Code is your Trustees Member ID number.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
No. All sales are final. Event is rain or shine
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
No ID or age limit is required to enter the concert. You will, however, need proper ID in order to purchase alcohol from onsite vendors.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Please feel free to bring food, non-alcoholic beverages, folding beach chairs and picnic blankets (no structured tables, or alcoholic beverages can be brought in).
- Food and beverages will be available for purchase through onsite vendors.
- Strollers are permitted, however, keep in mind they must be easily transported on the parking shuttle.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- Printing your ticket in advance is preferred in order to speed up your entry to the concert, or download the Eventbrite Neon app for mobile ticket entry.
- If you forget to print your ticket and don’t have the Eventbrite Neon app, you will be able to access your ticket information via a ticketing support staff member onsite at the parking facility, however time spent in this line will delay entry to the concert.